Friday, February 13, 2009

Someone is Loving You



Before I was a Christian, somebody was trying to tell me that there is God and God loves me. A series of uneasy questions popped up in my mind. "Where is this God?" and "Why don't I see him and who is he?" I did not want to offend the person who spoke to me so I quietly kept these questions to myself. Until one day, one important day, God revealed Himself to me through His Word (the Bible) when I was sitting alone in my apartment, glancing through the scripture with great curiosity. Some months ago, I had purchased this particular bible from Thailand Bible Society in Bangkok. Out of a sudden, all my questions were answered. After I read verse after verse from the Bible and decided to accept Jesus as my Savior, I personally knew God!

God's love and peace touched me and embraced me in a special way. There are no words to describe the depth of God's love. It's supernatural. The best way to explain is to quote this verse from Romans 8:38-39. "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Because God's love has no limits and knows no bounds, you can trust God at all times. Your family, your spouse, your friends might love you but there is no comparison to God's love. You might not know it, but God is with you and taking care of you. He is your intimate friend, your refuge, and your trust. If you still don't know Him, He is asking for your love and friendship right now. I urge you to turn to God and accept His love through His Son, Jesus Christ. God is faithful and His love is amazing.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: